Orders and Returns
How about a product(s) I ordered that is not available anymore?
All orders are subject to the products being available. If, at the time the order is issued, our warehouse detects that there are no stocks of any of the products included within it, YOYA will make every effort to locate the item. If this is not possible, the user will be notified immediately. In addition, the amount charged for the unsent item will be refunded to the customer.
Does YOYA have the right not to accept an order?
YOYA may cancel or refuse to accept any confirmed order on the following grounds:
- In the event of a technical and/or typing error in the prices or other details of products contained on the webpage when the order was placed.
- Due to a lack of availability, as described in the previous question (How about a product(s) I ordered that is not available anymore?).
- When the security systems indicate that the order may be fraudulent.
- When there are reasons to indicate that the user is a minor.
- If YOYA was unable to deliver the order to the address provided.
YOYA will fully reimburse any sums that have been paid.
How long do I have to exchange my items?
For orders within the Philippines, we accept returns and exchanges within 30 business days from the date of receipt. For international orders, however, we accept within 30 days. Exchange requests outside of these grace periods will not be accepted.
Does YOYA allow cash refunds?
We do not offer cash refunds and our policy is a STORE CREDIT REFUND ONLY Policy. We understand that getting the right fit could be tricky when buying online. Unfortunately, due to the costs of handling, processing, shipping and payments, we cannot issue cash refunds for returns. We are happy to grant store credit in return for your newly purchased piece that may not fit perfectly for the first time. Note: We will issue store credit only for the value of the items returned. Shipping is non-refundable.
Am I eligible for returns?
Item(s) bought on markdown are considered final and cannot be returned.
- All return items must be unused and undamaged. Washing or altering the item(s) in any way are considered damaging it. We suggest wearing it over other pieces of clothing when you are trying it on for the first time to avoid stains and damages.
- It must be returned in original condition, complete with its hang tag and packaging.
Are returns free? Who pays for shipping and duties and taxes?
The buyer is responsible for all return costs, including shipping, duties, and taxes. These are not covered and will not be reimbursed by us. Note: If your original order was paid using a PayPal account, they offer a service to cover and refund return shipment costs. Please see refer to your country’s local Paypal website. Given this, please declare the minimum shipment value for returned parcels. We reserve the right to refuse a return that has unpaid duties and taxes being charged to us.
My item(s) were damaged
All of our pieces pass through rigorous quality control and are inspected before being shipped. In the unlikely event that there is damage or defect in the piece you purchased, contact us within 7 days of receipt. Please include images showing the damaged or defective product. We’ll make sure to sort out the problem as soon as we can. Additionally, we cannot be held liable for any damage beyond normal wear and tear.
Can I reserve item(s) while waiting for my credits?
No, we cannot reserve your items for you while your items are in transit and while we have yet to issue your credits.
If I order the wrong size. Will YOYA shoulder the return fees?
Unfortunately, unless the item is defective, we cannot shoulder any fees. The whole team strives to answer all sizing inquiries, so please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll try our best to go beyond the size guide and recommend the best fit for you.
Do I have to return the whole order?
No, you only need to request a return for the items you wish to be credited to store credit.
Where do I send my returns?
We will send you the exact address in an email once we have approved your return request.
I received the wrong order
While steps are in place in order to avoid this, as soon as you notice it, kindly contact us immediately.
How long does the return process take?
The approval, checking and crediting process from our team will only take 3-4 business days in total. The duration and length of time for this will largely depend on your chosen return shipping method.
What is the return process?
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following complete details:
- Order number
- Style name
- Reason for return
- Attach pictures for reference if necessary
- Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to process and approve your return request.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email containing the return address, the return authorization number, and other pertinent details.
- Ship the item/s back to the address stated.
- Once we’ve received the item/s, we will send you an email updating you of its status.
- After we’ve checked the item/s and it has passed our quality control, you will receive an email containing your store credits.
- You may then use the store credit to purchase.
Note: YOYA cannot be held liable for missing shipments if you waive the signature requirement as the logistics provider is outside of our control. We also recommend keeping the Tracking ID should issues arise. Item(s) returned without a return request number will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.